This is a body oil that helps you embrace your sensual and wild self. Can be used from onset of labour.
In order for your baby to transition into the world you need to open up your body in ways you’ve never done before. To do this requires a deep abandonment of your inhibitions and to embrace the sexuality and sensuality of birth. What got the baby in is what gets it out!
To support this, we’ve developed a blend of organic jasmine, clary sage, ylang ylang, mandarin and sandalwood that will help all your senses to really open up. The oil creates intimacy between you and your partner and lets you surrender to your animal instinct. The heady scent connects you with your inner wild woman and gives you an oxytocin rush.
This oil is particularly good if you’re overdue and want to get things going.
Directions: Massage onto the body during birth, or place a few drops on a damp cloth to inhale.
- For massage or inhaling during birth to let go of inhibitions and really open up all passages during birth
- Helps you accept that your baby is going to come out now
- Helps you shift from the head and down into your womb space, which where birth happens
- As a body oil for smooth, exquisitely fragrant skin when not pregnant.
- Works as an aphrodisiac and helps you to get into the mood with your partner
More about the ingredients:
- Clary sage can help start contractions. Supports the creative side of birth, to really open up to what is about to happen.
- Jasmine strengthens the womb and can stimulate contractions. It’s an aphrodisiac, and is rare in its association with both the male and female aspect of the divine. It’s about union, merging into one. Helps the couple to really connect, experience love and be truly present.
- Ylang ylang is an aphrodisiac, a sexy scent that invites sexuality into the birth room. It’s about love, loving your body and physical attraction. You might feel like a telly tubby but this oil will get you into your sensual groove!
- Mandarin is calming, supports communication and tells the baby: “I’m ready to give birth”.
- Sandalwood opens the doors of perception and also the doors lower down! As above, so below. Honours the sacred in what’s happening. This is a masculine and sexual scent – great for both partners.
- The base oils are sunflower, apricot and Vitamin E.